Friday, January 15, 2010

MC Gets Dissed by Pentagon Officials

Bookmark and Share
After a 14 month tour in Iraq, US soldier Marc Hall was refused his discharge under the stop-loss policy. The policy was put in place under the Bush administration in order to prevent a depleting military while US forces are leading two wars.

Mr Hall did not care for the news, in fact he feels "fucked over," so he decided to record a demo tape. The rap features the following lyrics:

Fuck you colonels, captains, E-7 and above. You think you so much bigger than I am? … I got a … magazine with 30 rounds, on a three-round burst, ready to fire down. Still against the wall, I grab my M-4, spray and watch all the bodies hit the floor. I bet you never stop-loss nobody no more.
                          -Marc Watercus (aka Mark Hall, former US Soldier)
Marc Hall is currently being held in a military prison in Georgia awaiting trial. After he sent the song to the Pentagon the Army charged Hall with threatening to "go on a rampage".

In the words of Mr. Hall's attorney:

These lyrics don't mean anything. Gangsta rap songs are always talking about killing people.
                         -James Klimaski, Esq.

------
Read More HERE @ Guardian.co.uk

|

No comments:

Post a Comment