| Civil Rights Movement | Glenn Beck's Protest | |
| OPPRESSOR | Racist Whites | Democrats |
| OPPRESSEE | Oppressed Blacks | Republicans |
| GOAL | Racism | Healthcare Reform |
| TOOL OF OPPRESSION | Firehoses | Elected Senate Majority |
I'm sure by now you've all had that "A-HA" moment, and I'm glad I could help. Since healthcare reform is to racism as modern day Republicans are to oppressed blacks circa 1950 then all that is left to be said is:
I have a dream that the 36 million uninsured Americans today will double in years to come.I have a dream that one day the American healthcare system will be exactly the same as it is today, perched just behind Coast Rica as the 37th best healthcare system in the world.
I have a dream that one day health insurance providers will continue to increase premiums while retaining their anti-trust exemption status, I have a dream.
SAY IT LOUD, CONSERVATIVE AND I'M PROUD!
***GOP POWER***
No comments:
Post a Comment