Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Porn Star Still Riding the Fence of Candidacy

Bookmark and Share


Stormy Daniels has yet to declare her candidacy for a seat in the United States Senate, but the 30 year old former porn star recently told Marie Claire of a few things that may work in her favor:


How much will your résumé be a factor?

It's actually starting to work in my favor—I have nothing to hide. A sex tape of me isn't going to pop up and shame me; there are 150 of them at the video store.

Do you think you're more qualified than Senator Vitter?

Absolutely not. But in one movie, I did play a Secret Service agent marooned on an island controlled by North Korea. I butt heads with dictator Kim Jong-il and come out on top.

If you're elected, will you quit porn?

Probably, but only because of HD...and gravity.


Read More HERE @ Marie Claire

|

No comments:

Post a Comment